1. If you do not already have one, create a Gmail account. Your Orange Mail account, provided through OSU, will work as well.
2. Create an appointment using the OSU Writing Center Online Scheduler at a time convenient for you.
3. At the time of your appointment, sign in to your appointment.
4. Your consultant will provide you with two URLS, one to a Google Hangout video conference, and another for a collaborative Google Doc where you will both be able to discuss and collaborate on your document.
NOTE-- Online appointments are always on video with audio, so make sure you are prepared to be seen and heard when you log into your appointment!
5. Click the links.
6. Paste your document into the Google Doc.
7. Begin discussing and collaborating on your document!
If you have any questions about the process, your online consultant will be able to answer any questions. Also, feel free to contact the Writing Center’s Main Location if you have other questions.